CURRENTLY ONLY TELEMEDICINE SESSIONS ARE BEING OFFERED
$140 per 50 minute session
Please call the Behavioral Health/Mental Health number on the back of your insurance card to determine if I am on the insurance panel that covers your mental health needs. There are different plans under each panel. Currently, I am on Quest, UBH, United Health Care, Highmark PPOBlue, Magellan (except Magellan EAP) Aetna (except Aetna Better Health), Tri-Care, ValueOptions, Capital BC/BS, Optum, Medicare, UPMC, Ceridian; however I may not be on your specific plan under these panels.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Current insurance panels include Quest, UBH, United Health Care, Highmark PPOBlue, Magellan, Aetna, Tri-Care, ValueOptions, BC/BS. Ceridian
Cash, check, credit cards, HSA, FSA are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged a $30 fee.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.